Validation of MED+ Warranty
MED+ comes with a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of retail purchased. As part of the warranty limitation, customers may process one (1) MED+ device warranty per within a 90 days period. Any additional request for a MED+ device replacement may be allowed upon receipt of original device purchased.
What Does the Warranty Cover?
MED+ warranty only warrants MED+ device againts defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for one (1) year from the date of retail purchase from https://medplus.my and from authorised MED+ retailers by the original purchaser. This Limited Warranty by any means is NOT transferable to subsequent purchasers.
Please visit https://medplus.my for a list of authorised MED+ retailers.
If a valid claim under this Limited Warranty is received within the one (1) year warranty period, a defect device will be exchange for a new one
What is not covered by the limited warranty?
- MED+ Pods are not covered by this warranty. Damage caused by misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, accident, abuse or other external cases.
- Damage caused by the device being exposed to or coming in contact with moistrure (e.g. water, rain, liquids, extreme humidity, or other moisture), or extreme thermal or environmental conditions.
- Damage caused by operating the device outside the permitted or intended use as described in the device documentation.
- A device or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability.
- Damage to device attributable to accessories or attachments not authorised or recommended for MED+, or usage there of was outside of normal or recommended use.
- Cosmetic damage occuring through wear and tear, including but not limited to dents, broken plastic, and scratches.
- Degradation of batteries
Please contact MED+ customer care for more infromation on battery degradation.
In addition, opening, disassembling or tampering with your device in any way will automatically void this Limited Warranty.